For the Student
- The course includes 104 videos made with students from the University of Milan.
- The videos present real communicative situations of everyday life an Italian environment and depict an up close view Italian life and culture.
- Videos can be downloaded to be viewed several times, even without an online connection.
- The texts of the videos constitute a reference base for readings and activities and can be downloaded and provides while completing exercises, and can be read at will.
- The course presents basic communication functions with the required vocabulary and grammar: singular and plural nouns and adjectives, gender, definite and indefinite articles, prepositions, regular and irregular verbs in the present , past, imperfect and future tenses.
- Every lesson includes assessments that facilitate comprehension, writing and speaking.
- Includes contextual dictionary.
- Allows work recovery, continuation, correction and completion.
- At the end of each section the student completes assessments: a WORKING ALONE section, a REVIEW, and a QUIZ GAME..
- Student can print all the exercises at the end of each stage by pressing, “ITEM PRINT”
- The technology further provides:
*REC – option to record one’s voice and save a file, check the work and obtain a grade.
*TUTORIAL – detailed instructions for the lesson.
*CHAT – technical support
*FAQ – resolution of issues that may arise.
For the Teacher
Instructor s adopting the course have access to the following:
- Ability to view and print the program in its entirety, including teacher instructions and grammar explanations for each lesson.
- Utilization of the entirety of the Course.
- Activating an instructor reserved area.
- Printing student register.
- Sending communications on study plan specifying assignment due dates and times allotted; with individual or group notes.
- Obtain overall view of student work completed with date, completion time and percentage of correct responses.
- Checking assignments completed with correct and incorrect responses.
- Viewing the Working Alone activities and listening to the students’ possible interpretation of the material.
- Evaluating Working Alone assignment completed by students.
- A wealth of abridged texts that highlight all aspects of Italian culture.
- Activities 936
- Re-take Course 5
- Lenght 12 + 12 Weeks
- Effort 5-7 hours per Week
- Level Beginners
- Language Italian
Lo studente che acquista anche il secondo semestre avrà uno sconto di 58 dollari e pagherà in tutto 108 dollari!
ISBN 1° Sem.: 978-88-942326-8-4
ISBN 2° Sem.: 978-88-942326-9-1